Crown CDi Series amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for installed sound applications. The series includes four models which are identical except for output power: CDi 1000, CDi 2000, CDi 4000, and CDi 6000. All are rugged and lightweight, and offer unmatched value in their class.
- Extremely versatile; rated for 2-, 4-, 8-ohm loads and 70V and 140V
- Switch-mode universal power supply.
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration.
- Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters,
delay, and output limiting.
- Up to 20 user defined DSP presets are available.
- Frequency Response (at 1 watt into 4 ohms, 20Hz - 20 kHz): +0/–1 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 8-ohm power at 1 kHz, A-weighted):
- Damping Factor (8 ohm): 20 Hz to 400 Hz: > 500
- Input Stage: Input is electronically balanced and employs precision 1%
- AC Line Current: CDi 1000: 11.50A, CDi 2000: 11.93A, CDi 4000: 11.75A;
At idle: Draws no more than 45 watts.
- Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz: > 70 dB
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20 kilohms balanced, 10 kilohms unbalanced
- Load impedance (note: safe with all types of loads) Dual; Bridge mono:
2–8 ohms; 4–16 ohms
- Voltage Gain (at 1 kHz, 8 ohm rated output): CDi 1000: 30.5 dB, CDi
2000: 32.9 dB, CDi 4000: 34.2 dB
- Sensitivity (at 8 ohm rated output): 1.4V
- Maximum Input Signal: +22 dBu typical
- Operating Temperature: 0° C to 40° C at 95% relative humidity
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations Available (± 10%): 100V,
120V-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Ventilation: Flow-through ventilation from front to back
- Cooling: Heat sinks and proportional-speed fan
- Dimensions: Width, Height, Depth (behind mounting surface): EIA Standard
19 in. Wide (EIA RS-310-B); x 3.5 in. (8.9 cm) High x 12.25 in. (31.1cm)
Deep; CDi 6000 is 16.2 in. (41.15 cm) deep.
- Net Weight: CDi 1K, 2K, 4K: 19 lb (8.6 kg).; CDi 6K: 24 lb (10.9 kg).
- Shipping Weight: CDi 1K, 2K, 4K: 22 lb (10.0 kg).; CDi 6K: 30 lb (13.6
|Minimum Guaranteed Power
|Per channel, both channels driven
|2 ohm Dual (per channel)
4 ohm Dual (per channel)
8 ohm Dual (per channel)
4 ohm Bridge-Mono
70V Dual (per channel)
|With 0.5% THD
*With 1% THD