Strikingly retro in black chrome with black-plastic accents, this 12-cup coffeemaker includes Cuisinart's best brewing technology and premium features for ease and flexibility. The digital clock/timer is programmable for automatically brewing "wake-up" coffee at a selected time and for turning off the warming plate up to four hours in advance. Removing the glass carafe from the warming plate automatically pauses the brewing process for a quick pour, and the warming plate's temperature can be adjusted. For maximum flavor, the machine can be set to brew 1 to 4 5-ounce cups or 5 to 12 cups, and it includes a charcoal water filter. For convenience, a permanent Gold Tone filter eliminates messy paper filters and an indicator-light shows when decalcification is needed. The coffeemaker measures 14-1/4 inches high, 8 inches wide, and 10-3/4 inches deep (including carafe handle) and carries a three-year warranty against defects.
- Retro-style, black-chrome coffeemaker brews 12 5-ounce cups
- 24-hour clock/timer for wake-up coffee; brew-pause; programmable
- 1-to-4- or 5-to-12-cup brewing options provide maximum flavor; Gold Tone
- Charcoal water filter; decalcification indicator; heat-adjustable
- Measures 14-1/4 by 8 by 10-3/4 inches