Strikingly retro in matte black, this 12-cup coffeemaker includes Cuisinart's best brewing technology and premium features for ease and flexibility. The digital clock/timer is programmable for automatically brewing "wake-up" coffee at a selected time and for turning off the warming plate up to four hours in advance. Removing the glass carafe from the warming plate automatically pauses the brewing process for a quick pour, and the warming plate's temperature can be adjusted. For maximum flavor, the machine can be set to brew 1 to 4 5-ounce cups or 5 to 12 cups, and it includes a charcoal water filter. For convenience, a permanent Gold Tone filter eliminates messy paper filters and an indicator-light shows when decalcification is needed. The coffeemaker measures 14-1/4 inches high, 8 inches wide, and 10-3/4 inches deep (including carafe handle) and carries a three-year warranty against defects.
- 12-cup coffeemaker with LCD clock and 24-hour programmable timer for
"wake up" coffee
- Brew-pause function; "brewing complete" audible beep; 0- to 4-hour auto
- Adjustable keep-warm temperature control; 1- to 4-cup setting; charcoal
- Glass carafe, instruction book, Gold Tone filter, and #4 paper filter
starter kit included
- Measures 14-1/4 by 8 by 10-3/4 inches