Cuisinart introduces a coffeemaker with retro styling and the latest in high tech features, making it the centerpiece of any kitchen. The Cuisinart Brew Central coffeemaker is reminiscent of the days of classic styling and durable materials. A brushed stainless steel exterior with retro-style controls houses the finest in coffee making technology. This coffeemaker even includes a charcoal water filter. The water filter ensures great tasting coffee by removing all of the impurities from the water. The Brew Central coffeemaker also comes with advanced features such as a programmable digital clock with 24 hour advanced-brew setting, an automatic shutoff, a self-cleaning function, and an audible beep that signals the end of the brew cycle, which makes brewing the best tasting coffee easy.
- Retro-style, brushed stainless-steel finish coffeemaker brews 12 5-ounce
- 24-hour clock/timer for wake-up coffee; brew-pause; programmable
- 1-to-4- or 5-to-12-cup brewing options provide maximum flavor; GoldTone
- Charcoal water filter; decalcification indicator; heat-adjustable
- Measures 14-1/4 by 8 by 10-3/4 inches