Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica nonstick technology is ceramic based instead of petroleum based, helping to conserve existing oil supplies and the coating is applied at a temperature one half that of conventional nonstick. And it's completely free of PTFE and PFOA. The cookware's hard anodized construction provides high heat conductivity, which requires less energy to reach desired cooking temperatures. Riveted stainless handles stay cool on the stovetop and are made from 70% recycled stainless steel. Today more and more home cooks are going green...and so is Cuisinart Cookware! The 12 piece set contains: 8 inch skillet, 10 inch deep fry with cover, 1.5 quart saucepan with cover, 2.5 quart saucepan with cover, 3 quart everyday pan with cover, 6 quart Dutch Oven with cover and a steamer insert that fits the 2.5 quart saucepan.
- 12-piece hard-anodized aluminum cookware set featuring scratch-resistant
nonstick ceramic-based surface
- Water-based Ceramica nonstick surface won't peel off, free of PTFE and
- Superior heat conductivity resulting in less energy use; oven- and
- 8-inch skillet; 10-inch lidded deep fry; 1-1/2-, 2-1/2-quart lidded
saucepans; 3-quart lidded everyday pan; 6-quart lidded Dutch Oven; steamer
- Limited lifetime warranty; hand wash only; oven safe up to 500 degrees F