Cuisinart has introduced branded cookware with the new Green Gourmet line. Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramic nonstick technology is ceramic based instead of petroleum based, helping to conserve existing oil supplies and the coating is applied at a temperature one half that of conventional nonstick. And it's completely free of PTFE and PFOA. The cookware's hard anodized construction provides high heat conductivity, which requires less energy to reach desired cooking temperatures. Riveted stainless handles stay cool on the stovetop and are made from 70-percent recycled stainless steel. Today, more and more home cooks are going green and so is Cuisinart cookware. The A 6-quart stock pot is the back bone of any stovetop, this stock pot has the capacity to broil everything from large batches of pasta to big pots of chili.
- 6-Quart hard-anodized aluminum stock pot with ceramic-based nonstick
- Stay-cool riveted handles made from 70-percent recycled stainless steel
- Secure-fitting lid helps trap heat, moisture and nutrients
- Hand wash; oven-safe up to 500 degrees F; broiler-safe
- Measures approximately 12-1/2 by 10 by 7-1/2 inches