Creating up to 1-1/2 quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, sorbet, or frozen drinks at home takes only about 20 minutes with this electric appliance, and salt and ice are not needed. After the machine's chilling chamber has been in the freezer for about eight hours the liquid between its walls is thoroughly frozen. The chamber then goes atop the power base, the unit's paddle goes into the chamber, the transparent top is locked in place, and the machine is turned on. Ingredients go into the chamber through an opening in the top as the paddle turns. The chamber chills the ingredients to whatever consistency is desired--though dense treats are hard to make because the paddle churns in air.
- Makes up to 1-1/2 quarts ice cream, frozen yogurt, sorbet, or frozen
- A breeze to use--no salt or ice needed
- Chocolate chips, chopped fruit, nuts, and other ingredients added
- Recipe booklet included; cord storagem
- Measures 10 by 15 inches, 90 Day Warranty