ELECTROLUX 36" Induction Cooktop
- Cooking with induction is more responsive than gas or electric you can instantly adjust the heat to a delicate simmer or bring it to a quick boil.
- Cooking with induction is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric.
- Powerful and versatile element accommodates smaller cookware at a high level of performance, but with the same energy efficiency induction cooking provides. The 11" burner size provides up to 4,800 watts of power for larger pots and pans.
- Adjust heat with greater accuracy than gas or electric cooktops, especially at lower settings. Perfect for melting chocolate and cooking delicate foods and sauces.
- The sensors automatically detect the presence of magnetic cookware, activate the induction field, and adjust it to the exact size of the pan.
- With up to 25 digital preset touch settings, Power Boost capabilities and a keep warm setting, you can quickly raise or lower temperatures, so cooking can begin at any time without waiting for preheating.
- With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch making it easier to clean.
- Generates rapid heat for a quick boil.
- Maintain food at the perfect serving temperature with this setting it s a great feature when you re entertaining.
- Mounts above a single wall oven for additional installation options.
- Electrolux induction cooktops include elements that are compatible with most cookware if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pan, it works.
- Easy to read at a glance and conveniently located near your cooktop controls.
- Guaranteed performance provides peace of mind and service from our national network of authorized independent service professionals.
|Display Type||Blue LED|
|Power On/Off Control||Yes|
|Keep Warm Setting||Yes|
|Cooking Surface||Black Ceramic Glass - Beveled Stainless Steel Frame|
|Right Front||6" - 1,450/2,000 Watts (Induction)|
|Right Rear||8" - 2,300/3,200 Watts (Induction)|
|Left Front||7/11" - Dual - 3,700/4,800 Watts (Induction)|
|Left Rear||7" - 1,900/2,600 Watts (Induction)|
|Center||8" - 2,300/3,200 Watts (Induction)|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||5 (integrated in display)|
|Power Supply Connection Location||Right Rear Center|
|Voltage Rating||240V / 208V, 60Hz|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V||12.0 / 10.4|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||50.0 / 50.0|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps)||50A|
|Approved for Single Oven Combo Installation||Yes|
|Product Weight (lbs)||60|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||75|
|Cut-Out Width||35-7/8" - 36"|
|Cut-Out Depth||20-3/8" - 20-1/2"|
|Item||Value||Valid From||Valid To||Description||View|
|ELEEW36IC60LS||$50.00||04/01/2014||07/09/2014||Receive up to a $1000 Prepaid MasterCard Card with purchase of qualifying Electrolux Appliances||View|