The E15IM60GPS removes air and impurities from ice while it's still being made is the secret behind odorless, tasteless, crystal-clear cubes. Prepare to enjoy the true taste of every beverage with ice that adds nothing but cold.
Crystal Clear Ice
- Clear ice is formed as cold water continuously flows over a grid where
ice is formed in layers, releasing air from the ice, preventing “cloudy
ice.” The “Fractional Freezing” process separates impurities from the water
so ice is free of odors, minerals and contaminants. Thirty-two, 7/8" cubes
of crystal clear ice are produced per freeze cycle. That’s up to sixty
pounds per day.
- The Under-Counter Ice Maker is completely frost free. So you’ll never
have to defrost.
Thirty-Pound Storage Capacity
- The large capacity storage bin holds up to thirty pounds of
restaurant-quality ice cubes.
3-Step Self Cleaning
- Three-step self-cleaning process takes less than 45 minutes and removes
the minerals and contaminants left from the “Fractional Freezing” process.
Adjustable Leveling Legs
- Leveling legs allow the unit to be leveled and adjusted to the proper
height for under-counter installation.
Field Reversible Door
- The door can be mounted to open to the left or right.
- Daily Ice Production: Up to 60 Lbs.
- Ice Cube Type: Clear
- Ice Cube Size: 7/8"
- Ice Cubes Produced per Cycle: 32
Overall Exterior Dimensions:
- Height: 34" – 35-1/4" (Including Adjustable Legs)
- Width: 14-7/8"
- Depth: 25-7/8"
- Depth (with 90° Door Open): 37-1/2"
- Power Supply Location: Left Bottom Rear
- Water Line Inlet Location: Left Bottom Rear
- Gravity Assisted Drain: Required
- Voltage Rating: 120V/60Hz/15A
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @120 Volts: 0.48
- Approved for Under-Counter Installation: Yes
- Product Weight (lbs): 100
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 109
- UPC: 0-12505-67441-9
- Cleaning Kit: EIM41978
- Drain Pump Kit: EIMP60 (to be used if gravity-assisted drain is not