The D-AM is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an optical glass port. It is rated for dives of up to 10 metres depth.
Perfect for snorkelling, shallow diving, sandy, dusty, humidity or foul weather conditions. This housing will give your camera the best possible protection whilst being fully operable.
It has a pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails which fit together for perfect sealing. They tighten by means of two screw knobs.
The housing was designed for small compact digital cameras. In other words, it can be used for a wide selection of cameras from the large, well known manufacturers as well as the lesser known brands. The only factor that is of relevance is the external dimension of the camera itself.
- # length: 150 mm ( 5 7/8 inches )
- # width: 85 mm ( 3 1/3 inches )
- # height: 90 mm ( 3 1/2 inches )
- # front port: 93 x 70 mm ( 3 2/3 x 2 3/4 inches ), on a flexible tubus
- # weight: 180 g ( 0,4 lb )