The VEX1 is the 10 metre depth housing for the revolutionary SONY PMW-EX1 digital XDCAM camcorder launched in November 2007. Designed specifically for this camcorder the model VEX1 housing is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an integrated, optically neutral flat glass port. Perfect for snorkelling or shallow diving, sandy, dusty, humid or foul weather conditions this housing will give your camera the best possible protection whilst being fully operable.
It has a pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails which fit together for perfect sealing. They tighten by means of knurled thumb screw knobs. The straps at the bottom allow weights to be attached for perfect buoyancy under water. It is supplied in a handy yellow carry-case which has a water-proof interior and zippered side-pocket.
- position of view finder central, on a tubus
- front port diameter 95 mm (3 inches)
- Compatible with SONY PMW-EX1 digital XDCAM camcorder
- Dimensions(LxWxH) 31 cm (12 1/4 inches)x12 cm (4 3/4 inches)x24 cm (9
- Weight 850 g (1,9 lbs)
- Warranty Ewa-Marine warranty