The VXM 2 is the 10 metre depth housing for the Canon XM-2 and the Canon GL-2 digital camcorders. Designed specifically for these camcorders the model VXM housing is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an integrated, optically neutral flat glass port.
Perfect for snorkelling or shallow diving, sandy, dusty, humid or foul weather conditions this housing will give your camera the best possible protection whilst being fully operable.
It has a pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails which fit together for perfect sealing. They tighten by means of knurled thumb screw knobs. The straps at the bottom allow weights to be attached for perfect buoyancy under water. It is supplied in a handy yellow carry-case which has a water-proof interior and zippered side-pocket.
- length 30 cm (12 2/3 inches)
- width 9 cm (3 1/2 inches)
- height 24 cm (9 1/2 inches )
- position of view finder Central
- front port diameter Fitted onto a flexible tubus to allow the use of a
variety of wide angle systems
- weight 670 g / ( 1.45 lb )