Fagor's IFA-80BF 30" induction cooktop feautures New Beveled Edge, 4 cooking zones, 12 cooking settings + 3 quick launch settings, 7-point safety system and much more to help accomodate your needs!
Rapid Cooking Precision At Your Fingertips
- FAGOR induction cooktops are equipped with sleek touch controls and are
easy to operate. For precise cooking needs, you can select from 12 cooking
settings. Three quick launch commands allow you to select a low, medium or
high temperature with a simple touch. Power varies from 50 to 3600W, for a
premium cooking performance.
Extremely Durable Ceramic Glass Top for a Cooler Kitchen
- FAGOR induction cooktops’ glass surface is very resistant to heat
variations. Since the glass top doesn’t conduct heat, cooking with FAGOR
induction cooktops allow you to keep your kitchen cooler. Easy to mantain.
The cool cooktop prevents spills from baking onto the surface making clean
up a breeze!
- FAGOR's 30" induction cooktop is equipped with four high
efficiency induction elements to offer maximum flexibility. Elements will
not activate unless detecting induction ready cookware. Cooking zones
automatically adjust energy output to suit the diameter of the cookware.
7-Point Safety System
- Overflow Safety: Stops the cooktop if food is spilled over the touch
- Anti-Overheating: Disables temperature at 575ºF, so oil and other
elements can't catch fire.
- Low Voltage Detection: A signal on the keyboard informs the user about a
problem of low voltage on its electrical network.
- Over Voltage Detection: A safety system sets off automatically the
cooktop in case of over voltage to protect the electronic boards.
- Improper Connection Protection: In case of improper electrical
connection, the cooktop is automatically protected.
- Small Utensil Safety: Surface will not activate unless the pan placed on
the cooktop is at least 5" in diameter.
- Cookware Detection: The cooktop will switch off automatically if no
cookware is placed on it within one minute.
- Number of Heating Areas: 4
- 99 Min. Operation Timer: No
- Power Display Indicator: Yes
- General On/Off Sensor: Yes
- Power Setting Selection Sensor (+/-): 4
- Recipient Detection System: Yes
- Automatic Safety Cut-Off: Yes
- Safety Thermostat for Hiting Area: Yes
- Residual Heat Display: No
- Heating Area - Center Front: 6 1/2" @ 2.2 kW
- Heating Area - Center Back: 7" @ 2.8 kW
- Heating Area - Right: 9" @ 2.8 kW
- Heating Area - Left: 9" @ 2.8 kW
- Min. Clearance From Back Wall: 3/8"
- Min. Clearance From Cabinet Above: 30"
- Min. Clearance From Underneath: 2"