Fagor believes in designing appliances that consistently perform when you need them to. They strive to offer appliances that are ultra reliable and energy efficient, giving you the freedom to spend less time worrying about your chores and more time living your life.
- The Bonita Grey induction was designed to give countertops seamless
integration as it blends into most counter spaces allowing for the
continuation of a sleek and modern kitchen environment.
Rapid Cooking Precision At Your Fingertips
- FAGOR induction cooktops are equipped with sleek touch controls and are
easy to operate.
- For precise cooking needs, you can select from 12 cooking settings.
- Three quick launch commands allow you to select a low, medium or high
temperature with a simple touch.
- Power varies from 50 to 3600W, for a premium cooking performance.
- FAGOR induction cooktops have burners of different sizes to offer you
maximum flexibility to enjoy your cooking.
Extrememly Durable Schott Ceran Glass Top For A Cooler Kitchen
- FAGOR induction cooktops' glass surface is very resistant to heat
Since the glass top doesn't conduct heat, cooking with FAGOR induction
cooktops allow you to keep not only the top cooler but also your kitchen.
8-Point Safety System
- Fagor has developed an 8-point safety system as its commitment to ensure
- Overflow Safety: Stops the cooktop if food is spilled over the touch
- Anti-Overheating: Disables temperature at 575°F, so oil and other
elements can't catch fire.
- Low Voltage Detection: A signal on the keyboard informs the user about a
problem of low voltage on its electrical network.
- Over Voltage Detection: A safety system sets off automatically the
cooktop in case of over voltage to protect the electronic boards.
- Improper Connection Protection: In case of improper electrical
connection, the cooktop is automatically protected.
- Small Utensil Safety: Surface will not activate unless the pan placed on
the cooktop is at least 5" in diameter.
- Cookware Detection: The cooktop will switch off automatically if no
cookware is placed on it within one minute.
- Self-Adjust Burners: Induction cooktops can detect the size of the
cookware on the burners and automatically adjust.
- Illuminated Control Touch Controls
- Flush Installation Design
- Number of Heating Areas: 4
- Surface: Schott Ceran Glass
- Flush Installation Design: Yes
- 8 Point Safety System: Yes
- Power Display Indicator: Yes
- General On/Off Sensor: Yes
- Power Setting Selection Sensor (+/-): 4
- Heating Area - Center Front: 6 1/2" @ 2.2 kW
- Heating Area - Center Back: 7" @ 2.8 kW
- Heating Area - Right: 9" @ 2.8 kW
- Heating Area - Left: 9" @ 2.8 kW
- Cutout Height: 2 13/16" (Maximum)
- Min. Clearance From Cabinet Above: 30"
- Min. Clearance From Underneath: 2"