With over a decade of DishDrawer manufacturing, we introduce the latest addition by Fisher & Paykel to revolutionize your kitchen; DishDrawer Tall. Continuing with the ergonomically superior design of DishDrawer, Fisher & Paykel have found new ways to make your dishwashing experience even easier. By increasing the height of the top drawer you can now fit up to 13" plates with ease, making cleaning up after dinner parties a breeze.
- With over a decade of manufacturing experience, the world's first drawer
dishwasher offers the best ergonomics with the least amount of bending.
#1 Wash Performance
- The nine wash cycles combined with the world's first flow through
detergent dispenser and 163°F sanitizing temperature ensure world class
- ENERGY STAR qualified with ultra quiet operation and uses as little as
1.95 gallons of water per drawer.
- 7 place settings per drawer.
- Holds large 13" plates and platters on top drawer.
- Holds large 11-1/2" plates and platters on bottom drawer.
- The flexible racking system with fold down and pitch adjustable tines,
adjustable racks and cup racks makes loading easy while best utilising the
space in the drawer.
Seamless Integration and Clean Lines
- Enhanced venting, fully adjustable door and wireless remote (integrated
models only) eliminates the need for an external interface creating clean
- Total Capacity: 14 Formal Place Settings
- Largest Dinner Plate Capacity - Top Drawer: 13"
- Largest Dinner Plate Capacity - Bottom Drawer: 11 1/2"
- Independent Dishwashing Drawers: 2
- Eco Option: Yes, On All Wash Cycles
- Concealed Wash Cycle Controls: Yes
- Flow-Through Detergent Dispenser: Yes
- Adjustable Folding Tines: Yes
- Pitch Adjustable Rack: Yes
- Drawer Lock Safety Feature: Yes
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Energy Consumption: 276 kWh Per Year
- Energy Rating: ENERGY STAR Rated
- Water Consumption: 4 Gal Per Cycle (Approx.)
- Water Consumption Per Drawer: 2 Gal (Approx.)
Dimensions and Weights
- Overall Height: 34" - 36 1/2"
- Cutout Depth: 22 1/16" Min.
Product Guides and Information