Chill is energy efficient and easy-to-handle. Almost every model is ENERGY
STAR® qualified, and the programmable timer plus the MoneySaver® setting help
manage energy use and reduce costs.
With capacities from 5450 to 23500 Btu/h and the Auto Air Sweep feature, Chill
can evenly cool a single room or a large open space. All models include a remote
control. To determine the appropriate cooling capacity, see our sizing guide and
model specifications .
Energy-efficient & lightweight residential grade units
- Chill is energy efficient and easy-to-handle. Almost every model is
ENERGY STAR® qualified, and the programmable timer plus the MoneySaver®
setting help manage energy use and reduce costs.
- With capacities from 5450 to 23500 Btu/h and the Auto Air Sweep feature,
Chill can evenly cool a single room or a large open space. All models
include a remote control. To determine the appropriate cooling capacity, see
our sizing guide and model specifications .
Easy installation and maintenance
- Chill is flexible: Install models CP06-CP24 thru-the-wall* or in a
window using the included hardware. Up to 29% lighter than Kuhl models of
comparable capacity, Chill units are easy to maneuver. Plus, the slide-out
chassis , which greatly simplifies installation and maintenance, is
available starting with the 6000 Btu/h CP06.
Auto Air Sweep Feature
- The Auto Air Sweep* swing louvers provide consistent air distribution,
for even cooling throughout the room or in large, open spaces.
* CP05 must be installed in a window.
Available in cooling-only models
Cooling from: 5450 23500 Btu/h
Comfort and Durability
- 24-hour timer lets you program on/off times
- Auto Air Sweep swing louvers* provide more even air distribution
- 3 cooling and fan speeds**
- MoneySaver® setting* saves energy by cycling the fan with the compressor
- Auto restart saves settings if power is interrupted
- Digital remote control that adjusts mode, fan speed, temperature and
sets the timer***.
Energy Management and Compliance
- ENERGY STAR® qualified models
- MoneySaver® setting saves money by conserving energy
Health and IAQ
- Washable, antimicrobial air filter
Maintenance and Installation
- Install in window or thru-the-wall*
- Standard installation hardware
- Power cord can run either left or right out of the unit front
Safety and Security
- EntryGard anti-intrusion protection
* Not available on CP05
** models with heat have 2 speeds
*** CP15-CP24 remotes do not have digital readout. Chill
Available in cooling plus electric heat models
- Cooling from: 8000 to 23500 Btu/h
- Heating: 3850 to 12000 Btu/h
Air Conditioner / Heater
- For spaces needing heat in addition to cooling, we've added models with
electric heat. Chill+ will heat and cool spaces from 300-1500 sq ft,
depending on unit capacity. 2-speed settings each for fan, cooling and
- Cooling Capacity (Btu/hr): 5450
- Heating Capacity (Btu/hr): n/a
- Energy Star Qualified: Yes
- Min. Extension Outside: 10 3/4"
Additional Measurement Information
- Min. Extension Into Room: 3 1/2"
- Shell Depth to Louvers: 5"
Detailed Electrical Information
- Circuit Rating Breaker or T-D Fuse: 125V-15A
- Plug Face (NEMA #): 5-15P
- Air Circulation: 140 cubic feet per minute
- Est. Yearly Operating Costs: $41
- Moisture Removal: 1.5 pints/24 hours
Product Guides and Information