Frigidaire Gallery 30" Induction Cooktop>
- More Responsive
- Cooking with induction is more responsive than gas or electric so you can easily go from simmer to boil.
- Express-Select(R) Controls
- Easily go from warm to boil with just a touch.
- Versatile Induction Elements
- With up to five powerfully efficient induction elements the Induction Cooktop offers the superior cooking flexibility. And the 10" induction element offers up to 3,400 watts of power, so you can bring water to a boil quickly.
- Exceptional Temperature Control
- Adjust heat with greater accuracy than on gas or electric cooktops especially at lower settings.
- Cooktop Stays Cooler
- With induction cooking, heat is transferred directly to the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch - making it easier to clean.
- Power Assist Function
- Generates rapid heat for a faster boil.
- Cooking Versatility
- Gentle enough to melt chocolate and powerful enough to boil water, so it-s great for entertaining or getting dinner on the table quickly.
- Hot Surface Indicators
- More Energy-Efficient
- Cooking with induction is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric.
||Digital (Red LED)
||Black Ceramic Glass
||10" - 2,500/3,400 Watts (Induction)
||6" - 1,450/2,000 Watts (Induction)
||7" - 1,800/2,600 Watts (Induction)
||8" - 2,300/3,200 Watts (Induction)
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light
||4 (integrated in display)
|Power Supply Connection Location
||240V / 208V, 60Hz
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V
||8.4 / 7.3
|Amps @ 240 Volts
||35.0 / 35.1
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps)
|Approved for Single Oven Combo Installation
|Product Weight (lbs)
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||29-5/8" - 29-3/4"
||20-3/8" - 20-1/2"
Rebates Availabale with the Gallery 30" Induction Cooktop
||Receive a FREE 10 Piece Cookware Set with purchase of qualifying Frigidaire Induction Range or Cookt