Frigidaire Professional 30" Induction Cooktop>
- More Responsive
- Cooking with induction is more responsive than gas or electric so you can easily go from simmer to boil.
- Versatile Induction Elements
- With up to five powerfully efficient induction elements the Induction Cooktop offers the superior cooking flexibility. And the 10" induction element offers up to 3,400 watts of power, so you can bring water to a boil quickly.
- PowerPlus(R) Boost
- Generates rapid heat for a quicker boil.
- Cooking Versatility
- Gentle enough to melt chocolate and powerful enough to boil water, so it-s great for entertaining or getting dinner on the table quickly.
- Exceptional Temperature Control
- Adjust heat with greater accuracy than on gas or electric cooktops especially at lower settings.
- More Energy-Efficient
- Cooking with induction is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric.
- Cooktop Stays Cooler
- With induction cooking, heat is transferred directly to the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch - making it easier to clean.
- Pro-Select(R) Controls
- Precise control at your fingertips.
- Smoothtop Ceramic Glass Cooking Surface
- Hot Surface Indicators
||Digital (Red LED)
||Black Ceramic Glass
||10" - 2,500/3,400 Watts (Induction)
||6" - 1,500/1,900 Watts (Induction)
||7" - 1,800/2,600 Watts (Induction)
||8" - 2,300/3,200 Watts (Induction)
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light
||4 (integrated in display)
|Power Supply Connection Location
||240V / 208V, 60Hz
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240V
||8.4 / 7.3
|Amps @ 240 Volts
||35.0 / 35.1
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps)
|Approved for Single Oven Combo Installation
|Product Weight (lbs)
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||29-5/8" - 29-3/4"
||20-3/8" - 20-1/2"