Friedrich is known for manufacturing some of the world's most durable air conditioners. You won't believe some of the places you'll find them. Friedrich air conditioners are made from higher grade materials and components that delivery dependable operation for years. But don't take their word for it. Some of their customers are business that operate in harsh environments where equipment just has to work. Period. Oil companies rely on them to cool offshort oil rigs, and they can be found on military bases and in government offices all over the world. Friedrich air conditioners are in use at Northrop Grumman, Eastman Chemical and the Kennedy Space Center, just to name a few. If they can handle their jobs, just think how well they will perform in your home.
- NOTE: Venting of the unit to the outside is required for operating
- LCD remote control
- Plugs into a standard 115-volt outlet
- Enironmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant
- Cools or dehumidifies
- Exhaust hoses that extend from 24" to 60" and a window kit included
- 6-foot long power cord
- Venting the unit to the outside is required for operating efficiency
- Cooling Capacity: 9,300 BTU/h
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER): 9.4
- Air Movement: 212 CFM
- Moisture Removal: 5.0 Pts/Hr.
- Bucketless Design: Yes
- Rated Current: 10.8 Amps
- Refrigerant Type: R410A
- Power Supply: 115 Volts
- Circuit Rating/Breaker
- Circuit Rating/Breaker: 125V - 15A
- Plug Face (NEMA#): 5-15P
- Power Cord Length: 6 Ft.
Dimensions and Weights
- Width: 19 1/4"
- Depth: 15 1/2"
- Height: 33 1/2"
- Hoses Extension: 24" to 60"
- Window Opening: 26" Min. to 46" Max.
- Net Weight: 80 Lbs.
Rebates Availabale with the ZoneAire P09B
||Receive up to a $30 Rebate with purchase of qualifying Friedrich Room Air Conditioner