Guest room solutions for the hospitality industry. Digital controls with remote. Owner controlled energy management tools and maintenance-friendly design.
- Environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant used in all models
- Over 40 premium standard features is like getting a free upgrade
- Fits other PTAC sleeves without a baffle kit for easy replacement of
- Diamonblue Technology is advanced corrosion protection that protects the
outdoor coil against deterioration and extends the life of the unit,
especially in harsh coastal environments
- Energy Control features like separate heat and cool range limits
- Guest-pleasing features like optional remote control operation, remote
thermostat operation, constant comfort room monitoring, quiet start/stop
delay to reduce transitional noise, an ultraquiet air system with a
low/sleep setting that is noticeably quieter than other brands, and air
quality enhancing antimicrobial filters
- Easy servicability features that engineering and maintenance staffs will
appreciate including single motor design, service error code storage,
top-mounted air filters, and emergency heat override protection
- Designed for longer product life with tamper-resistant grille, enclosed
clamshell motor and dual thumbscrews, corrosion-resistant aluminum
endplates, indoor coil frost sensor to protect compressor and much more
Dimensions & Weights
- PDXWS Wall Sleeve Width: 42"
- PDXWS Wall Sleeve Depth: 13 3/4"
- PDXWS Wall Sleeve Height: 16"
- Front Cover Depth: 7 3/4"
- Shipping Weight: 141 lbs.
- Cooling BTUh: 14,500/14,200
- Power - Cool: 1,480/1,460 Watts
- Reverse Heating BTUh: 13,300/13,000
- Power - Heat: 1,300/1,270 Watts
- Dehumidification: 3.2 pints/hr
- Sensible Heat Ratio: 0.65
- Voltage (1 Phase, 60 Hz): 230/208
- Reverse Heat Current: 5.8/6.2 Amps
- Fan Motor Horsepower: 0.031
- Indoor CFM - High: 420/390
- Indoor CFM - Medium: 410/380
- Indoor CFM - Low: 380/350
Electrical Heat Data
- Heater Watts - 230/208: 5,000/4,090
- Heating BTUh - 230/208: 17,060/13,960
- Heating Current - 230/208: 21.5/20.5
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity - 230/208: 27.2/26.0
- Branch Circuit Fuse: 30 Amps