The MODEL 1623 is a high contrast LCD radar designed or pleasure craft and small fishing boats. Radar echoes are presented in four shades of gray on the 6" Silver Bright LCD. The Radar offers detailed pictures of coastline and targets at short ranges thanks to narrower pulselengths and dual IF bandwidths. The waterproof display makes it ideal for flybridge installation.
Standard features include EBLs (Electronic Bearing Line), EVRMs (Electronic Variable Range Marker), TLL output (Target Latitude and Longitude), Cursor L/L input/output, Echo Trail, Guard Zone Alarm, Anti Clutter Rain, Automatic control of tuning and sensitivity. These features ensure optimum performance in detecting and ranging targets of interest.
Small in size, the 1623 is big on power, clarity and advanced radar features. The slim-line monochrome LCD display and lightweight radome antenna make it ideal for power or sail boats as small as 17 feet.
This 2.2kW radar has a 16 nautical mile range, yet will zoom down to 1/8 nautical mile for tight navigation in harbors and inlets. The 1623 radar lets you readily identify objects, thanks to a high definition 6" Silver Bright LCD screen that clearly separates targets. Plus, the four-tone target display lets you easily differentiate between stronger and weaker echoes, helping to alert you of any danger.Includes 10M Standard Signal CableStandard Features
Shipping Information Power Requirements
- Waterproof, 6 Inch Silver Bright Monochrome LCD Display
- 13 User Selectable Range Scales from 1/8 to 16 N.M.
- Ergonomic design with predictable menu
- Display Resolution of 240(H) X 320(V) Dots
- Targets Displayed in up to 4 Levels of Gray Tones
- 2.2 Kilowatt Transmitter Unit
- New Tri-speed 15" radome antenna, increases RPM at short ranges for better target accuracy
- 3 Transmitter Pulse lengths and Repetition Rates
- Linear Receiver with 10 dB Noise Figure
- Automatic Receiver Tuning
- Automatic or Manual Sea-Clutter (STC) Adjustment
- Automatic or Manual Receiver Gain Adjustment
- Sector Blanking
- Rain Clutter (FTC) Control
- Echo Stretch and Interference Rejection Modes
- Watchman Mode to control the Radar system for Vessel Safety
- Reverse Video Display (White Targets and Marks on a Black Background)
- Full Screen Navigation Data Display in the Standby Mode*
- Omni Pad Control for rapid Cursor and Menu Operation
- Picture Off-Center Shift
- Electronic Bearing Line and Variable Range Marker
- Target or Echo Trails with Selectable Time Intervals
- Waypoint Lollipop On-Screen to aid in Vessel Navigation*
- Adjustable Duplex (In or Out) Radar Guard Zone Alarm
- TLL (Target Lat/Lon) output for use with plotter (must accept TLL sentence info)*
- Time offset adjustment
- [PROG] key provides menu shortcuts
- User programmable Nav Data Screens
- Ability to connect BBWGPS GPS/WAAS receiver
- Wind indication with appropriate sensor input
- 12 or 24 VDC Only, 36 Watts
- Approximately 8 Watts, in Standby/Watchman Mode
- * Appropriate Nav Data Input Required.