The latest line of GE washers & dryers offers the ultimate in laundry
performance and convenience. With energy-efficiency and water-savings at the top
of the list, GE has created large-capacity washer and dryer products that not
only clean your clothes with a gentle touch, but also give you more space for
big (and therefore fewer!) loads.
Front load washing machines combine great cleaning results with water and energy
savings. Using a reversing tumble wash action, a front load washer cleans
clothing by gently lifting, then dropping the wash load back into the wash water
solution. There is less friction on clothing, resulting in less wear on your
fabrics. High-efficiency or “HE”-formulated detergent is recommended.
Steam Refresh/Steam Assist
- Steam Refresh helps reduce wrinkles and odors and
rejuvenates fabrics, while Steam Assist penetrates fabrics to dissolve soils
and help remove tough stains.
ENERGY STAR qualified and CEE Tier III Rated
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy
efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
Adaptive Vibration Control (AVC)
- Laundry room on the second floor? No problem! AVC
adapts and optimizes spin patterns reducing vibration and sound no matter
where your laundry room is located.
- A small load is washed and ready to wear in 8 hours
or less without changing the load from the washer to the dryer.
- Pre-set cycles take specific care of 24 types of
specialty loads including performance fabrics, fleece, pet bedding, and bras
- Energy-saving option uses a cold water wash on select
cycles without sacrificing performance.
SmartDispense Technology (Requires Smart Dispense
Pedestal - sold separately)
- Pedestal holds up to six months of detergent and
fabric softener and dispenses the right amount at the right time.
Stain Inspector System
- The most comprehensive stain removal system available
treats over 40 common stains, from grass stains to grease.
1300 RPM Spin Speed
- Fast spin speeds remove water efficiently and
minimize dry time.
- Total Capacity: 5.1 cu. ft.
Dimensions and Weight
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 253 lbs.
- Washer Cycles: Speed Wash; Drain and Spin; Active
Wear; 2nd Rinse; PreWash
- Dispenser: SmartDispense (Requires SPBD880J); Bleach
Timed Flow-Thru; Fabric Softener Timed Flow-Thru; Pretreat
- SmartDispense Technology: Requires SPBD880J
- Control Type: Rotary-Electronic
- Wash/Rinse Temperatures: 5 with Sanitize
- Washer Control Features: LED Cycle Countdown; LED
Cycle Status Lights; Delay Start - Up to 24 hours; Deluxe End-of-Cycle
Signal; Child Lock
- Specialty Cycles: BasketClean
- Whites Cycle: Whites/Heavy Duty
- Colors Cycle: Colors/Normal
- Adaptive Capabilities: Load Size; Adaptive Fill
- Number of Cycles: Multiple
- Wash Basket Type: Stainless Steel - Tilted
- Water Temp System: HydroTemp
- Adaptive Vibration Control: Yes
- Easy Care Cycle: Wrinkle Free
- Optional Soil Levels: Heavy; Light; Normal; Extra
Light; Extra Heavy
- Additional Washer Features: HydroHeater; HydroMotion;
Fill and Drain Hoses Included
- Energy Saving Option: Yes - eWash
- Maximum Spin Speed: 1300 RPM
- Receptacle Type: 3-Prong Grounding
- Door Style: See-Thru Glass
- Handle: Dark Chrome; TrueGrip
- Installation: Undercounter, Stacked, Side-by-Side,
Power / Ratings
- Circuit Breaker or Time Delay Fuse: 15 or 20 Amp
- Optional Pedestal Accessory: SPSD157J/SPBD880J (Sold
Product Guides and Information