At Heartland, they have an interesting theory about the people that buy their
appliances. They don't try and tell their customers what they want. Rather, they
give them what they desire. They truly recognize that individual tastes are just
that - very individual. They make every appliance with unrivalled craftsmanship
and technical perfection but that does leave you with a difficult decision. Will
it be the Classic Collection, the Legend Series or the Metro Series? Then again,
you probably already know.
If you are having difficulty deciding between the Heartland Electric or Gas
Range, choose both. The Dual Fuel Range offers the power and precision of the
gas cook top combined with the efficiency and convenience of the roomy electric
- Natural Gas or Propane Cooktop
- 4 powerful sealed high efficiency gas burners
- 1 - 10,000 BTU, 1,000 BTU simmer
- 3 - 8,000 BTU, 600 BTU true simmer
- Large capacity 4 cubic foot electric convection, self clean oven with 3
oven racks and 4 levels
- Temperature controlled warming drawer that ranges from 130°F to 220°F
- Humidity control feature in the drawer allows adjustment for moist or
- Large capacity drawer holds up to eighteen, 11" diameter plates (19.25"
wide x 5" high x 19.75" deep)
- Cook friendly electronic timer behind decorative panel
- Electronic ignition and automatic re-ignition
- Easy clean, porcelain coated solid cast iron grates and burner bowls
- Quiet and efficient 350 CFM exhause system in overhead storage cabinet
- Gas Type: Natural Gas or Propane
- Burners: 4 Sealed (1 - 10000 BTU, 1000 BTU Simmer and 3 - 8000 BTU, 600
BTU True Simmer)
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Automatic Re-ignition: Yes
- Cast Iron Grates: Porcelain Coated
- Ventilation: 350 CFM Exhaust System in Overhead Storage Cabinet
- Oven Capacity: 4.0 Cu. Ft.
- Electric Convection Oven: Yes
- Warming Drawer: Yes (130°F to 220°F)
- Humidity Control: Warming Drawer
- Warming Drawer Capacity: 18 - 11" Plates
- Tray Storage Compartment: No
- Electronic Timer: Yes - Concealed
- Broil Element: 3,000 Watt
- Electrical Requirements: 240v 3.8KW (power cord included)
- Gas Requirements: No gas venting is required. Specify which gas you will
be using, when ordering.
- Installation: Gas hookup must be done by a licensed gas fitter.
Dimensions and Weights
- Shipping Weight: 405 Lbs.