At Heartland, they have an interesting theory about the people that buy their
appliances. They don't try and tell their customers what they want. Rather, they
give them what they desire. They truly recognize that individual tastes are just
that - very individual. They make every appliance with unrivalled craftsmanship
and technical perfection but that does leave you with a difficult decision. Will
it be the Classic Collection, the Legend Series or the Metro Series? Then again,
you probably already know.
Prepare for an exciting new level of power and precision with our 30" and 48"
Classic Gas Ranges. You will experience a range of control that most high output
burners can't hope to deliver. Take it from the highest searing heat down to a
whisper of a flame for gentle simmering. Made in every way for professional
- 6 Powerful Sealed High Efficiency Gas Burners
- 2 - 10,000 BTU, 1,000 BTU Simmer
- 4 - 8,000 BTU, 600 BTU True Simmer
- Electronic Ignition and Automatic Re-Ignition
- Easy Clean, Porcelain Coated Solid Cast Iron Grates/Burner Bowls
- Roomy and Efficient 3.6 Cubic Foot Oven
- Cook Friendly Electronic Timer Behind Decorative Panel
- Handy Broiler in Bottom Drawer (Broil Pan and Rack Included)
- Quiet and Efficient 350 CFM Exhaust System
- Gas Type: Natural Gas or Propane
- Burners: 6 Sealed (2 - 10000 BTU, 1000 BTU Simmer and 4 - 8000 BTU, 600
BTU True Simmer)
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Automatic Re-ignition: Yes
- Cast Iron Grates: Porcelain Coated
- Ventilation: 350 CFM Exhaust System in Overhead Storage Cabinet
- Oven Capacity: 3.6 Cu. Ft.
- Electric Convection Oven: No
- Electronic Timer: Yes - Concealed
- Electrical Requirements: 120V, 3 Amps (power cord included)
- Gas Requirements: No gas venting is required. Specify which gas you will
be using, when ordering.
- Installation: Gas hookup must be done by a licensed gas fitter.
- Sides of Stove to Adjacent Surfaces: 1/2" Min.
- Nickel Trim to Adjacent Surfaces: 0" Right and 1" Left
- Closet Right Side to Cabinetry: 0"
- Top of Counter to Underside Adjacent Cabinetry: 18"
- Cooktop to Underside Overhead Cabinets: 30 1/4"
- Edge of Range to Combustible Wall On Either Side: 6"
- Cut Out Width For Range's Main Body: 48 1/2"
- Max. Countertop Depth: 24"
- Max. Countertop Height: 36"
- Max. Overhead Cabinet Depth: 13"
- Note: If unit is installed beside a refrigerator it is important that
there be at least 5" between the refrigerator and range for proper air
Dimensions and Weights
- Shipping Weight: 495 Lbs.