Henckel's 30860-100 is a paring knife it has a plain edge blade that is ideal for peeling and other small or intricate work (such as deveining a shrimp, removing the seeds from a jalapeno, or cutting small garnishes). It is designed to be an all-purpose knife, similar to a chef's knife, except smaller.
- Knife orders over $100 ship UPS Priority
Mail (2-3 days delivery) at no extra cost
- For cleaning, paring, peeling and slicing
small fruits and vegetables.
- Prepare intricate garnishes.
- The paring knife is a very efficient
extension of thumb and finger thus giving good leverage.
- Important Care Tips: Always clean TWIN
Cermax M66 knives by hand, never in the dishwasher.
- To sharpen, please use a sharpening stone
such as TWIN Stone Pro or a J.A. HENCKELS Diamond Steel.
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty.