Henckel's 30860-130's utility knife is a medium size knife that can be used for a myriad of tasks (although many chefs will claim that a cook with a chef's knife and a paring knife can achieve these tasks just as well). Utility knives can either have a plain edge blade or a serrated blade, some of which are considered tomato knives.
- Knife orders over $100 ship UPS Priority
Mail (2-3 days delivery) at no extra cost.
- Versatile knife that can be used effectively
for many cutting jobs including: peeling, slicing, chopping, and carving.
- Important Care Tips: Always clean TWIN
Cermax M66 knives by hand, never in the dishwasher.
- To sharpen, please use a sharpening stone
such as TWIN Stone Pro or a J.A. HENCKELS Diamond Steel.
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty