Get a fresh view when you cook. Thanks to a built-in downdraft, this cooktop can be installed in an island or peninsula for truly flexible kitchen design. Smoke, steam, and odors are captured right at the surface, so there's no need for overhead venting. And efficient heating is all yours with two double-ring elements tailored to cookware size.
Perfect For An Island or Peninsula
- A downdraft cooktop removes smoke, steam, and odors without an overhead
Each Double-Ring Round Element Has Two Distinct Sizes
- You can choose which to use based on cookware size.
400 CFM Exhaust Rating
- Handles the venting requirements of cooking techniques from pan searing
3-Speed Fan Control
- Allows you to match the ventilation power to various recipes.
- Shows if any cooking surfaces are on or still hot.
- Offers a stylish appearance and wipes clean easily.
Warm Zone Element
- Provides a space to keep cooked food warm for up to one hour.
- Left Front Element Type: Radiant Dual
- Left Front Element Size: 9"/6"
- Left Rear Element Type: Single-Ring Round
- Left Rear Element Size: 8"
- Right Front Element Type: Single-Ring Round
- Right Front Element Size: 6"
- Right Rear Element Type: Double-Ring Round
- Right Rear Element Size: 9"/6"
- Left Front Element Wattage (@240V): 3,000 Watts
- Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V): 1,800 Watts
- Right Front Element Wattage (@240V): 1,200 Watts
- Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V): 2,200 Watts
- Cooktop Design: Ceramic Glass
- Cooktop Controls: Push To Turn
- Hot Surface Indicator: Yes
Dimensions and Weights
Included in the box with this product:
- KECD807XBL Architect Series
Product Guides and Information
Rebates Availabale with the 30-In. Width Electric 4 Elements Downdraft Ventilation System Architect(R) Series II
||Receive up to a $1000 MasterCard prepaid card with purchase of qualifying KitchenAid appliances
||Receive up to a $500 Delivery and Installation Allowance via a NECO Alliance Visa Reward Card with p