LG Over the Range Microwave with Extenda Vent
- Over the Range microwaves have always been great at capturing the smoke from the back burners of your stovetop, but not the front burners. LG introduces the Extenda Vent, which covers the entire cooking surface allowing for even greater ventilation.
- With an Over the Range Microwave Oven, strong ventilation is key. That"s why LG has created the QuietPower vent, which does the job quietly, without interrupting your life.
- LG revolutionizes microwave cooking with the introduction of the first Warming Lamp. The warming lamp uses a radiant heating element to keep food warm, as opposed to microwaves or a hot bulb.
- Eliminate the guesswork in cooking. Humidity-sensing technology determines when food is cooked and automatically turns off the microwave to prevent the over- or under-cooking of meals.
- Moving the controls to the bottom of this microwave oven gives it a unique look suitaible for your design sensibilities.
- This microwave will help you cook the perfect meal every time and match your design sensibilities. Our Professional Design features ease of accessibility and a pro-style, assymetrical design.
|Capacity||2.0 cu. ft.|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor, 10 Year Limited on Magnetron|
|Other Colors||White, Black|
|Sensor Cook Options||7|
|Auto and Rapid Defrost||Yes|
|Vent Grill Type||Slide-Out Vent|
|Vent Air Flow (CFM)||400|
|Cooktop Lighting||Incandescent (2)|
|Cavity (WxHxD)||21 3/4" x 10 5/8" x 14 5/8"|
|Exterior (WxHxD)||29 7/8" x 17 3/4" x 15 7/8"|
|Weight (Shipping)||73.5 lbs.|