Imagine being able to wash a king size comforter and a full set of bedding in a single load. And just think how much more amazing this would be if you could tackle a regular load of laundry 20 minutes faster!* Stop imagining… and go for it! LG takes the industry’s largest capacity washer** and powers it to the max with time-saving TurboWash™ technology and a steam cleaning feature that virtually eliminates dirt, wrinkles and odors. Think big. Think LG.
FAST FORWARD YOUR LAUNDRY
- Tired of spending hours on end finishing your family's laundry? Now,
those days are gone. LG's revolutionary TurboWash™ technology allows you to
save 20 minutes on larger loads, with outstanding cleaning performance!*
It's like pressing the fast forward button on your laundry.
MORE ROOM TO CLEAN
- When it comes to laundry capacity, big is good, bigger is better, but
biggest is best. With the largest capacity washer available, now you can
wash a king size comforter and full set of bedding in a single load! At 5.1
cu ft of mega capacity, you'll definitely have more room to clean.
ENERGY STAR® MOST EFFICIENT 2012
- Awarded the ENERGY STAR Most Efficient designation in 2012. Products
that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2012 prevent
greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance
levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
EXPERIENCE STEAM CLEANING
- There's no clean like a steam clean. Our Steam™ technology gently but
powerfully penetrates fabrics to virtually eliminate dirt, odors and
COUNT ON IT
- When you buy a washer, you want something reliable that you can count
on. Because the Direct Drive Motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more
efficiently, LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year limited warranty.
THE HOTTEST THING IN COLD CLEAN
- Using the cold cycle on your washer doesn’t have to mean compromising.
ColdWash™ technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to
penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold water savings with warm water
- Design Look: Front Control
- Intelligent Electronic Controls with Dual LED Display: Yes
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: Yes
- 2012 ENERGY STAR® MOST EFFICIENT: Yes
- Wash Programs: Cotton/Normal, Bulky/Large, Perm. Press, Delicates, Hand
Wash/Wool,Speed Wash, Sanitary, Heavy Duty, BrightWhites™, Towels,
Allergiene™, Tub Clean, Small Load, Jumbo Wash
- Options: Prewash, Rinse+Spin, Delay Wash, Custom Program, Extra Rinse,
Child Lock, ColdWash™, Signal On/Off, Steam, FreshCare™, TurboWash™, Drum
- No. of Wash/Rinse Temps: Extra Hot, Hot, Warm, Cold, Tap Cold (All Cold
- Spin Speeds: Extra High (1,300 max.), High, Medium, Low, No Spin
- No. of Water Levels: Automatically adjusts to the size of load
FABRIC CARE FEATURES
MOTOR AND AGITATOR
- Motor Type: Direct Drive Motor
MATERIALS AND FINISHES
- NeveRust™ Stainless Steel Drum: Yes
- Transparent Glass Door: Yes
- Door Rim: Large Square Chrome Rimmed Glass Door with Dark Blue Tinted
- Electrical Requirements: 120V, 10 Amps
- Pedestal (WxHxD): 29" x 13 9/10" x 29 2/5"
- Product (WxHxD): 29" x 40 4/5" x 32 3/10" (57" D with door open)
- Carton (WxHxD): 31 3/10" x 44 2/3" x 33 3/4"
- Weight (Product/Carton): 227.1 lbs / 233.7 lbs
- 4 Tray Dispenser: Prewash, Main Wash (with liquid detergent cup),
- TrueBalance™ Anti-Vibration System: Yes
- LoDecibel™ Quiet Operation: Yes
- Easy Loading TilTub™: Yes
- Internal Water Heater: Yes
- Leveling Legs: 4 Adjustable Legs
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor, 10 Years Motor Lifetime on
Rebates Availabale with the 5.1 CU.FT Mega Capacity 29" Turbowash Washer with Steam Technology - Graphite Steel
||Receive up to a $100 Delivery and Installation Allowance via a NECO Alliance Visa Reward Card with p