Lowrance HDS-7 Gen2 Insight USA Bundle w/LSS-2, 83/200 kHz & LSS-2 Transducer
HDS-7 Gen2 Insight USA w/LSS-2, 83/200 kHz T/M and LSS-2 Transducer
Part #: 000-10869-001
Lowrance HDS-7 Gen2 Fishfinder/Chartplotter is great for anglers and boaters who still want a convenient size -- along with a wide, easy-to-view screen for more sonar history and chart display.
- New, fastest HDS® ever
- Realtime StructureMap™ capability
- Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna
- High-bright, sunlight-viewable display with LED backlighting
- TrackBack- feature to review sonar history and save waypoints on key locations
- Built-in Insight™ USA mapping options (Americas models) or Navionicsr world background map
- High-detail mapping options including Insight HD, Navionicsr Platinum+ with TurboVIew™ and Fishing Hot Spotsr PRO
- NMEA 2000® and high-speed Ethernet networking options
- 2-year limited warranty
The 6.4"/16.3 cm display with LED backlight provides an easy-to-view, two-panel splitscreen - for example, with chart and Broadband Sounder™ - all at a more affordable price. Plus, HDS-7 offers the added option of a three-window view.
83/200 kHz for inland/freshwater uses. Also compatible with Airmar® in-hull or thru-hull transducers for up to 1kW operation - for deeper, saltwater applications.
One waterproof SD card slot to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data, and upload future HDSr software feature updates.
HDS built-in cartography options: Americas*: Enhanced U.S. basemap, or intuitive, life-like Insight USAT mapping. Worldwide (non-Americas): Navionics® world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO, as well as Navionics® Gold, Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboView® for the best possible chartplotter experience.
*Restricted Areas of OperationLSS-2 HD
New and Improved Crystal-Clear Views! Higher resolution - greater target definition & separation. Plus, extended SideScan coverage. Designed for all NS-displays, StructureScan® sonar imaging takes finding fish and structure to the highest level of viewing detail ever achieved.Features:
- Wider SideScan Imaging - Crisp side-viewing detail, with extended 600 ft/183 m side-to-side coverage, provides wider scan, saving you time in finding productive locations. Reveals targets at farther distances, and with
higher resolution - structure, game fish and baitfish alike.
- Higher-Res DownScan Imaging™ - The innovation of dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath the boat now delivers even higher definition to further remove all guesswork in finding and marking structure, game fish, baitfish and thermoclines
- Side Scan+ DownScan Imaging™ available with split screen viewing options to give you the complete picture
- View DownScan Imaging™ with Broadband Sounder in split-screen, to remove all the guesswork
- Synchronized Sonar history Track-Back™ with waypoint marking
- Networkable with up to three multifunction displays or Ethernet modules
- Fully-waterproof modules
Rebates Availabale with the HDS-7 Gen2 Insight USA Bundle w/LSS-2, 83/200 kHz & LSS-2 Transducer
||$300 MAIL-IN REBATE