The new 6GARM glass door all refrigerator and beverage center stores
beverages and perishable fresh food with the temperatures ranging from 35°F to
The cantilever shelving system is flexible and allows 1.5” increments of height
adjustment and is easily removed for cleaning. The half-shelf design allows
vertical storage of tall items and moves to either side making it perfect for
storing open bottles. The forced air feature keeps the temperature even,
resulting in quieter operation and improves the efficiency.
- Forced-air compartment cooling to minimize temperature gradients and
reduce “pull-down” and “recovery” times.
- Electronic temperature control with exclusive MicroSentry™ refrigeration
- Discretely located control panel with Amber LED temperature display.
“Close Door Assist” hinging system.
- Right or Left hand door swing specific, (not field reversible).
- Tinted, dual-pane, UV resistant glass door.
- Display lighting option on glass door models.
- Color coordinated full length handle.
- Overlay panel door available on both glass and solid door models to
accommodate custom panels.
- Natural finish Maple shelf fronts may be painted or stained.
- “Disappearing” black interior.
- Durable powder painted finish on cabinet and painted doors.
- Cabinet finish suitable for free-standing installations.
- Refrigeration system design is “built-in” capable.
- 5.6 cu. ft. storage capacity.
- Cantilever style shelving system with 2 full-width and 1 half-width
- All shelves have removable glass inserts for easy cleaning.
- Shelf height positions can be adjusted in 1 ½” increments.
- Half-width shelf allows for tall and/or open bottle storage
- Full-width shelves can be converted to 6-bottle wine shelf by removing
- Fixed position 6-bottle wine cradle located at bottom of compartment.
- Exterior H x W x D (to face of door) = 33 7/8” x 23 7/8” x 23 1/2”
- Height can be increased 1” with factory installed leveling legs.
- Toe-grille adjustable to accommodate cabinet height adjustment.