(B)5.3 cu. ft. Capacity Electric Range with Two Dual-Choice Elements(/B)(BR) (P)Take full command of your meals with this 30" freestanding electric range. The cooktop gives you the power you need to cook the meals you want with two flexible, 3,000-watt Dual-Choice elements, while the 5.3 cu. ft. capacity oven comes equipped with the Precision Cooking system for even cooking. And because it's bigger, you can handle larger meals. Once you're done, the smoothtop glass-ceramic cooking surface is easy to clean.(/P)
- 5.3 cu. ft. cooking capacity
- When your family get-together turns into a reunion, there's no need to worry. Your range was built for this. You've got two pans of chicken marsala cooking on the upper rack and a porcelain roaster loaded with redskins on the lower. In a few minutes you will throw in a cookie sheet lined with crescent rolls. Cooking big has never been so easy.
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled in the USA. Assembled in Tulsa, OK
- American Pride is all about hard work and dependability. At Maytag, we carry on that tradition. From Oklahoma to you, Maytag(R) ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- 9"/6" Dual-Choice element
- With a Dual-Choice element, you can choose from two different sizes. It's like having two elements in one. Whether you need to cook with a small saucepan or a large stockpot, this flexible element will give you all the space you need.
- Precision Cooking system with Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil
- This cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil to provide dependable, even cooking for exceptional results and optimal performance.
- Variable broil
- Located in the top of the oven cavity for easier access, the broil element can be adjusted for precise, consistent results.
- Better Built cooking components
- The heavy-duty door hinges and shatter-resistant cooktop give you confidence that your range is built to last. That's just another example of the durable, reliable performance you love, and that Maytag brand is known for.
- Precision Warming center
- This dedicated fifth cooktop element keeps cooked food warm and frees up other elements for additional meal preparation.
- Keep Warm setting
- Keep hot food hot without having to keep cooking. By maintaining the oven's lowest temperature at a steady 175 F, you can be confident knowing that you can serve everything at once.
- Reliable electronic touch oven controls
- Easy-to-use touch pad electronic controls offer precise temperature adjustment.
- Self-cleaning with adjustable levels
- Save energy by adjusting the self-cleaning cycle duration to the soil level of your oven, so your oven isn't running longer than necessary.
- Hot surface indicator
- The hot surface indicator lets you know when the cooktop is still hot.
- Control Lockout
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings, like turning on the cooktop surface.
|Total Oven Capacity
||5.3 Cu. Ft.
|LP Gas Convertible
|Temperature Management System
||Precision Cooking System
||High Temp Self
|Number of Oven Racks
|Left Rear Size (in)
|Left Rear Type
|Number of Elements
|Right Rear Size (in)
|Right Front Power (watts)
|Right Rear Type
|Left Front Power (watts)
|Cooktop Element Type
||Radiant / Smoothtop
|Left Front Size (in)
|Center Element Size (in)
|Range Fuel Type
|Left Rear Power (watts)
|Right Front Type
|Right Front Size (in)
|Right Rear Power (watts)
|Center Element (watts)
Product Guides and Information
Rebates Availabale with the 5.3 cu. ft. Capacity Electric Range with Two Dual-Choice Elements
||Receive up to a $40 Delivery and Installation Allowance via a NECO Alliance Visa Reward Card with pu