MAYTAG 5.3 cu. ft. Capacity Electric Range with Two Dual-Choice Elements
Your Final Price:
- When your family get-together turns into a reunion, there's no need to worry. Your range was built for this. You've got two pans of chicken marsala cooking on the upper rack and a porcelain roaster loaded with redskins on the lower. In a few minutes you will throw in a cookie sheet lined with crescent rolls. Cooking big has never been so easy.
- American Pride is all about hard work and dependability. At Maytag, we carry on that tradition. From Oklahoma to you, Maytag(R) ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- With a Dual-Choice element, you can choose from two different sizes. It's like having two elements in one. Whether you need to cook with a small saucepan or a large stockpot, this flexible element will give you all the space you need.
- This cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil to provide dependable, even cooking for exceptional results and optimal performance.
- Located in the top of the oven cavity for easier access, the broil element can be adjusted for precise, consistent results.
- The heavy-duty door hinges and shatter-resistant cooktop give you confidence that your range is built to last. That's just another example of the durable, reliable performance you love, and that Maytag brand is known for.
- This dedicated fifth cooktop element keeps cooked food warm and frees up other elements for additional meal preparation.
- Keep hot food hot without having to keep cooking. By maintaining the oven's lowest temperature at a steady 175 F, you can be confident knowing that you can serve everything at once.
- Easy-to-use touch pad electronic controls offer precise temperature adjustment.
- Save energy by adjusting the self-cleaning cycle duration to the soil level of your oven, so your oven isn't running longer than necessary.
- The hot surface indicator lets you know when the cooktop is still hot.
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings, like turning on the cooktop surface.
|Configuration and Overview|
|Configuration Type||Single Oven|
|Total Oven Capacity||5.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Style and Extras|
|LP Gas Convertible||N/A|
|Temperature Management System||Precision Cooking System|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Cleaning System||High Temp Self|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Cooking Elements / Burners|
|Left Rear Size (in)||6|
|Left Rear Type||Radiant|
|Number of Elements||5|
|Right Rear Size (in)||6|
|Right Front Power (watts)||3000/1400|
|Right Rear Type||Radiant|
|Left Front Power (watts)||3000/1400|
|Cooktop Element Type||Radiant / Smoothtop|
|Left Front Size (in)||9/6|
|Center Element Size (in)||6|
|Range Fuel Type||Electric|
|Left Rear Power (watts)||1200|
|Right Front Type||Radiant|
|Right Front Size (in)||9/6|
|Right Rear Power (watts)||1200|
|Center Type||Warming Center|
|Center Element (watts)||100|
|Item||Value||Valid From||Valid To||Description||View|
|MAYMER7685BS||$75.00||12/01/2013||01/06/2014||Receive up to a $200 Delivery and Installation Allowance via a NECO Alliance VIsa Reward Card with p||View|
|MAYMER7685BS||$50.00||11/20/2013||12/02/2013||Receive up to a $750 MasterCard Prepaid card with purchase of qualifyign Maytag appliances||View|
|MAYMER7685BS||$0.00||11/01/2013||11/30/2013||Receive up to a $200 Delivery and Installation Allowance via a NECO Alliance Visa Reward Card with p||View|
|MAYMER7685BS||$50.00||11/06/2013||11/11/2013||Receive up to a $750 MasterCard prepaid card with purchase of qualifying Maytag appliances||View|
|MAYMER7685BS||$0.00||10/01/2013||10/31/2013||Receive up to a $40 Delivery and Installation Allowance via a NECO Alliance Visa Reward Card with pu||View|