(P)To tackle your dirtiest jobs, this front load washing machine gives you the Best Cleaning in its class enabled by the PowerWash(R) cycle 1 . With a combination of extra cleaning action, heated water and a thorough rinse, this large capacity washer helps remove even your toughest stains. Designed to take on your toughest loads with 4.2 cu. ft. capacity, this heavy duty washing machine is also built to last thanks to the Maytag(R) Commercial Technology we put under the hood. And we're so confident in the reliability of Maxima(R) front load washers that we back the direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket with a 10-year limited parts warranty 2 . Plus, you can take pride in buying a front load washing machine that's assembled right here in the U.S.A. in Clyde, Ohio.(/P)
- Best Cleaning in its Class Enabled by the PowerWash(R) Cycle
- To tackle your dirtiest jobs, a Maxima(R) washer gives you the Best Cleaning in its class enabled by the PowerWash(R) cycle 1 .
- PowerWash(R) Cycle
- The PowerWash(R) cycle gives stains a real kick in the pants. It helps fight stains with extra wash action, heated water, extended wash time and a thorough rinse. No matter what life throws at you, the PowerWash(R) cycle has you covered.
- Internal Heater
- If you want to get clothes clean, you've got to get the temperature right. That's why Maxima(R) washers feature an internal heater to help detergent work harder and send stubborn stains packin'. This powerful internal heater contributes to the Best Cleaning in the industry enabled by the PowerWash(R) cycle 3 .
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in Clyde, Ohio
- From Clyde, Ohio to you, Maxima(R) washers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty 2 on the Direct Drive Motor and Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- All Maxima(R) washers are covered by a 10-year limited parts warranty 2 on the direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket, so you know when we say you can count on Maxima(R) washers for years of cleaning performance, we mean it.
- Maytag(R) Commercial Technology
- Maxima XL & Maxima X washers bring long-lasting, commercial-grade components that you can depend on into your home. The pump impeller, corrosion-resistant springs and dampers are all built to easily handle load after load, week after week.
- Sanitize Cycle
- The Sanitize cycle on select Maxima(R) washers removes 99.9% of household bacteria 4 .
- 4.2 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- The 4.2 cu. ft. capacity of Maxima(R) washers is designed to tackle your toughest loads.
- Direct Drive Motor
- Our washers feature a direct drive motor to get the job done no matter what's in the wash basket.
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- The wash basket is constructed of sturdy stainless steel that's built for the long haul and stays looking great.
- Cold Wash Cycle
- The Cold Wash cycle gives you the energy savings and gentle cleaning power of cold water.
- Advanced Vibration Control
- Advanced Vibration Control Plus features two ball-bearing balancing rings, a six-point suspension system and advanced software that help stabilize loads of nearly any size.
- Meets CEE Tier 3 5 Standards
- This Maxima(R) washer uses up to 84% less water and 87% less energy 6 and saves over $2,500 in lifetime water and energy costs 7 . Only the most efficient washer models in the industry meet CEE Tier 3 5 standards. Select markets also qualify for CEE Tier Energy and Water Rating rebates. Consult your local utility company for any available rebates.
- Cycle Memory
- Once you've found your favorite stain-fighting options on each cycle, Maxima(R) washers automatically apply them the next time you use that cycle.
- Rapid Wash Cycle
- The Rapid Wash cycle washes small loads quickly for those times when your must-have outfit looks less than presentable.
||ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant
|Energy Star® Qualified
|CEE Tier Rating
||Tier III (Highest Possible Efficiency Rating)
||Add Garment, Clean Washer Reminder, Delay Wash, Door Locked, Estimated Time Remaining
|Wash Motor Description
|Advanced Vibration Control
||Advanced Vibration Control™
|Automatic Dispense System
||Bleach, Detergent, Fabric Softener
|Automatic Load Size Sensing Technology
|Fan Fresh®-Fresh Hold®
|Maytag Commercial Technology Components
||Corrosion Resistant Springs and Dampers
|Out of Balance Sensing
||Cycle Indicator Lights with Digital Time Remaining
||4 Springs and 2 Dampers
|Motor Drive Type
|Number of Wash Cycles
|Washer Cycle Selections
||Clean Washer, Cold Wash, Delicates, Drain & Spin, Normal, Powerwash®, Rapid Wash, Sanitize
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)
|Number of Spin Speeds
|Number of Soil Levels
||Heavy, Light, Normal
||Cold, Hot, Warm
|Washer Option Selections
||Control Lock, Delay Wash, EcoBoost™, End of Cycle Signal, Extra Rinse
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree
Product Guides and Information
Rebates Availabale with the Maxima(R) Front Load Washing Machine with Large Capacity and PowerWash(R) Cycle - 4.2 cu. ft.
||Receive up to a $100 MasterCard prepaid card with purchase of qualifying Maytag Laundry Pairs