(B)Maxima X Front Load Steam Washer with the PowerWash(R) Cycle(/B)(BR) (P)Enjoy every degree of clean. Whether it's in hot or cold water, you can choose how your clothes get clean. The PowerWash(R) cycle combines extra cleaning action and heated water to fight stains. Either way, this model offers a 4.1 cu. ft. capacity you can always count on to get the job done right. Steam helps remove stains and 99.9%of household bacteria. Maytag(R) Commercial Technology offers components built to last. There's even a 10-year limited parts warranty so you can count on clean clothes long into the future.(/P)
- Maytag(R) Commercial Technology
- Maxima XL & Maxima X washers bring long-lasting, commercial-grade components that you can depend on into your home. The pump impeller, corrosion-resistant springs and dampers are all built to easily handle load after load, week after week.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty On Washer Motor And Basket
- Backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty 1 on the washer motor and stainless steel wash basket, this washer delivers years of dependable cleaning.
- PowerWash(R) Cycle
- Extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse power out tough stains like coffee and soda as well as ground-in mud. Select washers have a built-in water heater that delivers increased wash temperatures to ensure better soil and stain removal.
- American Pride
- From Ohio to you, these laundry pairs are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. Buy with confidence knowing Maxima XL laundry pairs are dependably manufactured right at home.
- 6 hour Fresh Spin Option
- An option available in select front load washers that tumbles clothes every 13 minutes for up to six hours after the cycle's end. This helps to help keep wet clothes fresh, even if you don't move them to the dryer right away.
- Allergen Removal Washer Cycle
- A washer cycle that has been proven to eliminate 95 percent of common allergens 2 , such as dust mites and pet dander, from fabrics.
- NSF Certified Sanitization option with steam
- Wash temperature is increased and steam is added to remove 99.9% of household bacteria 3 .
- Steam for Stains option
- Available with select wash cycles including Allergen and PowerWash(R), this option uses a combination of water temperature and steam to provide the optimal environment for detergent enzymes to work on removing organic stains.
- CEE Tier III Energy Rating
- Variable speed magnetic direct drive motor
- Flexible motor spin speeds accommodate a variety of cycles and load types including delicates, heavy fabrics and bedding.
- Advanced Vibration Control (FL)
- Wash loads of nearly any size without worrying about vibration. A combination of a ball-bearing balance ring, a six-point suspension system and advanced software easily handle the vibration of almost any load size.
- Extra-large capacity to clean your largest loads (Maxima X )
- For those who want to spend less time doing laundry, the Maxima X laundry pair offers extra-large capacity. The largest loads and bulky items aren't a problem for the 4.1 cu. ft. capacity. Fitting more in each load means the same amount of laundry gets done with fewer trips to the laundry room.
||4.1 Cu. Ft.
|CEE Tier III High Efficiency
||CEE Tier III level
|Energy Star® Qualified
|Number of Cycles
||Clean Washer with Affresh™