The Konica Minolta magicolor 7450 II grafx was designed to produce high-quality prints for in-house color printing. Business graphics will look sharp and output in seconds and the printer features the ability to produce full-bleed color spreads that preserve crop marks and borders.
Designed exclusively for the color printing business, the magicolor 7450 II grapx features an output of 24.5 letter-size pages per minute in both color and B&W - and a robust monthly duty cycle of 120,000 prints for busy graphic production printing environments.
- Fast 24.5 ppm output. For graphics-rich documents at 9600 x 600
dpi-class resolution, the Konica Minolta magicolor 7450 II grafx uses a
powerful 733 MHz processor to print up to 24 letter-size pages per minute in
both color and B&W.
- Advanced color printing for business. A built-in 40 GB hard disk
drive and 768 MB of RAM give the magicolor 7450 II grafx advanced
performance functions, including 4-digit PIN-protected document printing and
storage, convenient Proof-then-Print output, and direct printing of JPEG,
TIFF and PDF files.
- Smart calibration system. The exclusive Konica Minolta eAIDC
(enhanced Automatic Image Density Control) system ensures consistent color
on every job throughout the life of your printer.
- Superb performance in any platform. ICC-based color matching and
dependable automatic color control in both PC and Macintosh environments,
with full support for Windows ICM and Apple ColorSync.
- Versatile emulations, accurate color. The magicolor 7450 II grafx
provides SWOP, Commercial Press, Eurocolor, Toyo, DIC and SNAP press
emulations as well as standard RGB source profiles such as sRGB, Apple RGB,
ColorMatch, Blue Adjust and Adobe RGB.
- Fast, seamless communication. For all-Mac or mixed-platform
environments, the magicolor 7450 II grafx gives you all the drivers you need
-- with integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface for high-speed color printing
to serve an entire network of creative pros.
- Versatile media support. Load custom size media from 5.5" x 8.5"
to banner size (up to 12.25" x 47.24") for versatile output of documents in
color. Printing business forms, letterhead, envelopes, labels and more is
easy with the magicolor 7450 II grafx. It also allows you to print on heavy
stock with weights up to 140 lb. Index (256 g/m2).
- Options to customize print output. You can add up to three
500-sheet paper cassettes to the standard paper input of 350 sheets,
expanding paper capacity to 1,850 sheets -- and add an auto-duplex option
for high-speed printing on both sides of each sheet.
- Direct photo printing. With PictBridge compatible cameras, you�ll
be able to print photos directly on your magicolor 7450 II grafx printer --
no computer is needed.
- Convenient printer management. With the entire PageScope Suite
available, you can monitor and manage print jobs and devices easily making
the Konica Minolta magicolor 7450 II grafx ideal for your color printing