Nikon's 10mm Nikkor lens features rear focusing, super integrated coating which reduces ghost and flare, extreme color clarity, and much more!
Ultra compact, portable and fast
- High quality images of natural scenery, snapshots of
daily life and low light situations are rendered with ease. Produce shallow
depth of field looks with dreamy backgrounds and set your subjects apart
using an f/2.8 aperture and 10mm (picture angle equivalent of a 27mm in 35mm
format). Extremely compact and stylish, this is the lens you can take
everywhere you go.
Daily life clearly shared - Frame all to perfection
- Don't miss any moment of life! Frame it to perfection
whether it's the whole family or just a single person, trust the 1 NIKKOR
10mm lens. Versatility and precision are yours with a wide aperture that
makes everything from landscapes to close-ups brilliant.
Fast lens for stunning portraits - Tackle those low
- With an f/2.8 aperture, low light moments are
captured with color clarity and soft background looks. 1 NIKKOR 10mm lens
applies two aspherical lens elements to ensure only the highest quality
images even at the widest aperture settings are obtained.
Scenery presented true to life - Great perspective
shots with wide angle
- Sweeping landscapes just as you remember them retold
with color clarity. A fast f/2.8 aperture is perfect for shallow depth of
field or low light, while the 10mm wide angle surrenders natural perspective
when shooting landscapes at any time of day or night.
- With Nikon's Rear Focusing (RF) system, all the lens
elements are divided into specific lens groups, with only the rear lens
group moving for focusing. This makes autofocusing operation smoother and
Aspherical lens element
- Aspherical lenses virtually eliminate the problem of
coma and other types of lens aberration - even when used at the widest
aperture. They are particularly useful in correcting the distortion in
wide-angle lenses. In addition, use of aspherical lenses contributes to a
lighter and smaller lens design.
Nikon Super Integrated Coating
- To enhance the performance of its optical lens
elements, Nikon employs an exclusive multilayer lens coating that helps
reduce ghost and flare to a negligible level. Nikon Super Integrated Coating
achieves a number of objectives, including minimized reflection in the wider
wavelength range and superior color balance and reproduction.
- Maximum Angle of View: 77°
- Construction: 5 Groups / 6 Elements
- Optical Conversion Factor: 2.7x
- VR (Vibration Reduction) Image: No
- Diaphram Blades: 7 (rounded diaphram opening)
- Internal Focusing: No, Rear Focusing
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.66ft.(0.2m)
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 2.2x0.9 in /
- Weight: (Approx.) 2.8 oz / 77g
Included in the box with this product:
- Nikon 1 Nikkor 10MM F/2.8 Lens - Black
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Manufacturer's Warranty