Fast, ultra wide-angle AF-S zoom lens optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness on both the Nikon FX (23.9 x 36mm) and DX format image sensors,has
Enhanced optical formulas, engineered to produce exceptional sharpness, contrast and color, & rendering outstanding image integrity.Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements and PGM aspherical lenses control chromatic aberrations, while enhancing sharpness and contrast, even at the widest aperture
settings.Exclusive Nano Crystal Coat further reduces ghosting and flare for even greater image clarity . Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables ultra high-speed autofocusing with exceptional accuracy and powerful, super-quiet operation. Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet autofocusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance through the focus range. Focus as close as 10.8 inches at the 24mm setting.
Rugged construction and professional-grade dust and moisture resistance, M/A Focus Mode switch enables quick response to changing situations between Auto and Manual focus operation.
- Focal length: 14-24mm
- Maximum aperture: f/2.8
- Minimum aperture: f/22
- Lens construction: 14 elements in 11 groups
- Minimum focus distance: 0.9 feet (telephoto)
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 1/6.7
- No. of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Focusing: Internal Focusing (IF) system;
autofocus with a built-in SWM and manual focus
- Picture Angle: 114 - 84 degrees (90 - 61
degrees with DX-format)
- Hood: Fixed-type flower shaped bayonet hood
- Supplied Accessories: CL-M3 Semi-soft Case
- Dimensions: approximately 3.9 in. x 5.2 in.
(98 x 131.5 mm)
- Weight: Aprox. 35.3 oz. (1,000 g)
Included in the box with this product:
AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens CL-M3 semi-soft case Lens cover Rear cap