Compelling wide-angle perspective combined with an ultra-fast f/1.4 aperture serves the needs of demanding professionals in exacting conditions. Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings.
Prime Wide-angle Perspective—Ultra-fast f/1.4 Aperture
Natural wide angle of view, with extreme light
gathering capability, delivers extraordinary
performance, meeting a broad range of
Nano Crystal Coat
Further reduces ghosting and internal flare
across a wide range of wavelengths for even
greater image clarity.
2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements
- Offers superior sharpness and color correction
by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration,
even at the widest aperture settings.
2 Aspherical Lens Elements
- Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate
coma and other types of aberration, even when
shooting at the widest available aperture.
Rear Focus (RF)
- Provides smooth and fast autofocus while
eliminating front barrel rotation and lens
Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
M/A Focus Mode Switch
- Enables quick changes between manual
and autofocus operation.
Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Renders more natural appearance of
out-of-focus image elements.
- Lens Construction: 12 elements in 10 groups
- Aspherical lens Elements: 2
- Picture Angle: 84° (61° when used in DX Crop mode or with DX-format D-SLRs)
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.82 ft (0.25 m)
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.179x
- Advanced Coating: Nikon Nano Crystal Coat (N)
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) Elements: 2
- Focusing: Autofocus with Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and manual focus
- Aperture Control: Via camera Command Dial
- Diaphragm Blades: 9 (rounded)
- Filter Attachment Size: 77mm (Screw-on)
- Dimensions (diameter x length): (Approx.) 3.3 x 3.5 in. / 83 x 88.5mm
- Weight: (Approx.) 21.9oz. / 620g
Included in the box with this product:
Nikkor AF-S 24mm f/1.4G ED Wide Angle LensSnap-On Front Lens Cap LC-77 Rear Lens Cap LF-1