Nikon's PC-E NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED Lens is an ultra-wide, perspective control (PC) lens featuring tilt, shift and rotation capability, perfect for architectural and nature photography. It features a wide shifting range, plus or minus 11.5mm, with a tilting range of plus or minus 8.5 degrees. Seel below for further details.
- Ultra-wide, Perspective Control (PC)
lens featuring tilt, shift and rotation capability, perfect for
architectural and nature photography.
- Wide shifting range, plus or minus 11.5mm,
with a tilting range of plus or minus 8.5 degrees.
- Revolving capability of plus or minus 90
degrees for versatile tilt/shift shooting effects.
- Three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass
elements offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively
minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Three aspherical elements virtually
eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration even at the widest
- Nikon's Nano Crystal Coat virtually
eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even
greater image clarity.
- High-performance Nikon Super Integrated
Coating (SIC) offers superior color performance and substantially reduced
ghosting and flare.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural
appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
- Focal length: 24mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/3.5
- Minimum Aperture: f/32
- Lens Construction: 13 elements in 10 groups
(with three ED glass elements, three aspherical lenses, one with Nano
- Picture angle: 84° (maximum 101° when fully
- Minimum Shooting Distance: 0.7 ft./0.21m
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:2.7
- Diaphragm Blades: 9 (rounded)
- Filter size: 77mm
- Focusing: Manual focus
- Dimensions: Approximately 3.2 x 4.3 in (82.5
- Weight: Approximately 25.7 oz/ 730 g.
- Supplied Accessories: HB-41 Bayonet Hood,
CL-1120 Flexible Lens Pouch
Included in the box with this product:
PC-E NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED Ultra Wide Angle Lens HB-41 Bayonet Hood CL-1120 Flexible Lens Pouch