Nikon's 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Lens features a fast, wide-angle to medium telephoto AF-S zoom lens optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness on both the Nikon FX (23.9 x 36mm) and DX-format image sensors.
- Enhanced optical formulas, engineered to produce exceptional sharpness,
contrast and color, rendering outstanding image integrity.
- Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements and PGM aspherical lenses control
chromatic aberrations while enhancing sharpness an contrast, even at the
widest aperture settings.
- Exclusive Nano Crystal Coat further reduces ghosting and flare for even
greater image clarity
- Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables ultra high-speed autofocusing
with exceptional accuracy and powerful, super-quiet operation.
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto focusing without
changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance through
the focus range.
- Focus as close as 14.9 inches.
- Rugged construction and professional-grade dust and moisture resistance.
- M/A Focus Mode switch enables quick response to changing situations
between Auto and Manual focus operation.
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 11 groups
- Minimum focus distance: Approx. 1.2 feet (Middle)
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 1/3.7
- No. of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Picture Angle: 61 - 22 degrees 50 minutes (Nikon DX-format)
- Filter attachment size: 77mm
- Supplied Accessories: HB-40 Bayonet Hood, CL-M3 Semi-soft Case
- Dimensions: Approx, 3.3 in x 5.2 in (83 x 133mm)
- Weight: Aprox. 2.45 lbs.(900 )
Included in the box with this product:
AF-S Nikkor 24-70 f/2.8G ED Wide Angle Zoom Lens
LC-77 77m snap-on front lens cap
LF-1 rear lens cap
HB-40 Bayonet Hood
CL-M3 Semi-soft Case