AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED A compact, lightweight and affordable 3.6x high-power telephoto zoom DX — ideal for use with Nikon digital SLRs This ultracompact, lightweight telephoto zoom lens has a 3.6x 55-200mm focal range and offers a remarkable cost-to-performance ratio. Its optics are optimized for use with Nikon digital SLRs, and it is ideally suited to the new Nikon D50.
- A compact telephoto zoom lens featuring VR and SWM at an affordable
- Vibration Reduction (VR) offers the equivalent of shutter speeds 3.0
stops* faster for more flexible hand-held shooting
- Based on CIPA Standard. This value is achieved when attached to a
DX-format digital SLR camera, with zoom set at the maximum telephoto
- A wide 55-200mm (picture angle equivalent to 82.5-300mm lens in the 35mm
format) 3.6x zoom range offers high quality images
- Compact SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for quiet autofocusing
- Maximum aperture: f/4-5.6
- Minimum aperture: f/22-32
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 11 groups (1 ED glass element)
- Picture angle: 28°50' - 8°
- Closest focusing distance: 1.1m (through the entire focal range)
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 1/3.5
- No. of diaphragm blades: 7 (rounded)
- Filter/attachment size: 52mm
- Diameter x length (extension from lens mount): Approximately 73.0 x 99.5
mm/2.9 x 3.9 in.
- Weight: Approximately 335 g/11.8 oz.
- Supplied accessories: 52mm snap-on front lens cap LC-52, Rear lens cap
LF-1, Flexible lens pouch CL-0815, Bayonet Hood HB-34 (only available in
Included in the box with this product:
Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR DX Zoom Lens LC-52 52mm snap-on front lens cap LF-1 rear lens cap HB-37 bayonet hood CL-0918 flexible lens pouch