Nikon's AF-S Micro-NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED Lens is a versatile Micro-NIKKOR lens for close-up, copy work and general photography that provides continuous autofocus from infinity to life-size (1:1 reproduction ratio). See below for further details.
- Compact, versatile Micro-NIKKOR lens for
close-up, copy work and general photography.
- Provides continuous autofocus from infinity
to life-size (1:1 reproduction ratio).
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
enables accurate, high-speed and quiet autofocus operation.
- Two aspherical elements virtually eliminate
coma and other types of lens aberration even at the widest aperture.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element
offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing
- Internal Focusing (IF) design allows faster,
smoother autofocusing and eliminates barrel length changes for consistent
handling—design also eliminates front element rotation, enabling easier use
of polarizers and Nikon's Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System.
- Nikon's Nano Crystal Coat virtually
eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even
greater image integrity.
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC) delivers
superior color performance, while substantially reducing ghosting and flare.
- Optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness on both
the Nikon FX-format (23.9 x 36mm) and DX-format image sensors.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural
appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
- M/A Focus Mode allows fast, smooth
transitions, autofocus to manual operation.
- Focal length: 60mm
- Maximum aperture: f/2.8
- Minimum aperture: f/32
- Lens construction: 12 elements in 9 groups
(with one ED glass lens, two aspherical lenses, one with Nano Crystal Coat)
- Picture angle: 39 degrees 40Â´ (26 degrees
30Â´ with Nikon DX format)
- Closest focus distance: 0.185 m/0.6 ft.
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 1.0x (life-size)
- Number of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Filter/attachment size: 62 mm
- Diameter x length: Approximately 2.9 x 3.5
inches (73 x 89mm)
- Weight: Approximately 425 g/15.0 oz.
- Supplied accessories: LC-62 62mm Snap-on
front lens cap, LF-1Rear lens cap, HB-42 Bayonet hood, CL-1018 Flexible lens
- Optional accessories: 62mm screw-in filters,
including circular polarizing filter
Included in the box with this product:
60mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Micro-Nikkor Lens LC-62 62mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap LF-1 Rear Lens Cap HB-42 Bayonet Hood CL-1018 Flexible Lens Pouch