The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f1.4G Classic Portrait Lens is for FX-format D-SLR cameras, but when used with cameras with a DX size chip it has a 127.5mm equivalent focal length. This is the perfect focal length for distortion free portraits. Plus - the ultra fast f/1.4 wide-open aperture along with the rounded 9-blade diaphragm will create natural out-of-focus backgrounds that will isolate your main subject for an impressive professional look.
- Fast 85mm lens with a maximum aperture of f/1.4
- Newly developed optical system realizes high picture quality and high
- Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections
to effectively reduce ghost and flare
- Refined MF driving mechanism reduces focus time lag and improves
operational ease in M/A mode
- With the internal focusing (IF) system, the lens barrel length does not
change during focusing
- Focal length: 85mm
- Maximum aperture: f/1.4
- Minimum aperture: f/16
- Lens construction: 10 elements in 9 groups (with Nano Crystal Coat)
- Angle of view: 28°30’ (18°50’ with Nikon DX format)
- Minimum focus distance: 0.85 m/2.79 ft.
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.12x
- No. of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Filter-attachment size: 77mm
- Diameter x length: (extension from lens mount) Approximately 86.5 x 84
mm/3.4 x 3.3 in.
- Weight: Approximately 595 g/21.0 oz.