Using the WU-1a optional wireless mobile adapter you can now automatically send great images to your smartphone and even use your smartphone to remotely capture images from your D3200. With an easy to use app, now when you can't wait to share that great shot you don't have to. Share it to your smartphone in a instant.
- Easy Transfer: Images from the D3200 can be downloaded to a compatible
smart device as they are taken or download existing images from the camera's
SD memory card.
- Note: Images will be downloaded after they are saved to the camera's
- Easy Sharing: Single images or groups of images can be shared using apps
stored on the smart device via email, text messaging, or by uploading to a
blog or social networking site—just like any other image on your smartphone
- Notes: Movies can not be viewed using the Wireless Mobile Adapter
utility (app) but can be played back by tapping the movie or playback icon
to display a list of movie apps and choosing an app from the list.
- Wi-Fi Shooting: Images can be taken remotely using a compatible smart
device using the camera's Live View preview on the smart device to frame and
compose the subject.
- Note: Smart device is used to remotely fire the camera, maximum distance
is up to 49 feet and the smart device can not be used to adjust settings on