The Peugeot Chateauneuf has a regal and classic shape, reminiscent of a chess piece. This particular Chateauneuf mill has the has the new Peugeot U-Select grinding system for precision grinding. The Peugeot Chateauneuf peppermill has a beech wood body and stainless steel accents. This model is 9.5" tall, a popular mid-large size and has a black matte finish. The Chateauneuf is one of the most popular Peugeot mill shapes, so it's available in a number of sizes and finishes, in the classic or U-Select versions, plus matching salt grinder versions.
This Peugeot pepper mill has the patented Peugeot U-Select system, which allows precise grind adjustments for perfect results every time. The Peugeot pepper mechanism has a double helix shaped row of teeth to guide and hold the peppercorns for the perfect grind. The pepper mechanism has a patented treatment to protect the steel from corrosion and wear.
Features & Specifications
- Size: 9-1/2-Inch
- Color: Black
- Mill is 9-1/2-inches tall, black matte finish
- 2 Stage grinding mechanism is made of case-hardened steel which is
specially treated to keep the teeth razor sharp and protect from corrosion
- Releases maximum flavor and aroma by first cracking each peppercorn
before it is ground
- Patented u'Select grind adjustment: found at the base of the mill; 6
pre-defined grind settings, or any point in between; powdery-fine to very
- Made in France
- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 9.5 inches ; 15.2 ounces