The smc PENTAX-DA 70mm F2.4 Limited lens is exclusively designed for use with PENTAX digital SLR cameras and features an ultra-thin pancake design, along with uni-focal, medium-telephoto optics. With a medium-telephoto perspective, this lens is ideal for many applications including landscape and portraiturescape. High-performance optics ensure outstanding image quality, and provide distinctive visual expression. Materials used for the 70mm F2.4 lens are selected for optimum holding comfort and operability. This little beauty is designed to be extremely thin and lightweight, for go-anywhere portability for casual, day-to-day snapshot photography.
- Ultra-thin, super lightweight design.
- Focal length equivalent to 105mm in the 35mm format with *ist & K-series
- High-grade aluminum construction in the lens barrel, hood, and cap.
- Pentax SP coating helps protect the lens against dust, water, and
- Quick-shift Focus System for instant AF to MF switching.
- Developed specifically for Pentax digital SLR’s, with an image circle
perfectly proportioned for a digital sensor.
- Lens Mount: PENTAX K AF
- Lens Construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
- Angle of View: 23 degrees with *ist/K DSLRs
- Diaphragm: Fully automatic
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Number of Aperture Blades: 9
- Metering System: TTL open-aperture metering
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.3 ft.
- Filter Diameter: 49mm
- Maximum Diameter: 2.5 inches (63mm)
- Maximum Length: 1.0 inches (26mm)
- Weight (w/o Hood): 4.6 oz. (130g)
- Hood: MH-RB 49mm (included)
Included in the box with this product:
Rear Lens Cap