The PocketWizard Plus III Transceiver is the most reliable, feature-packed, easy-to-use solution for remote flash and camera triggering available. The Plus III Transceiver features an impressive 32 channels. Whether you're a wedding or sports shooter or working in a busy studio, finding a clear channel is never a problem. Selective Quad-Zone Triggering, a feature once reserved for elite photographers, adds four zones enabling photographers to remotely trigger flash and or cameras in groups or individually. For photographers being asked to do more for less, this added flexibility is a huge competitive advantage.
Whether new to remote triggering of camera's and flashes or a top professional pushing gear to the limits, the Plus III's reliability, simplicity and performance make it the perfect tool for the job. The Plus III is the new standard of excellence.
- Selective Quad Zone Triggering
- Simple Controls-Illuminated LCD
- Full PocketWizard compatibility
- Frequency: Plus III FCC/IC: 340.00 - 354.00 MHz
- Transmit Output Power: Less than 1 milliwatt (1/1000 of a watt)
- Triggering Delay: 1/1200 of a second
- 70KHz Transmit
- 230KHz Receive
- Above -15° C (5° F) and below 50° C (120° F)
- Always use fresh batteries in cold temperatures.
- Storage Temperature (without battery): Above -30° C (-22° F) and below
85° C (185° F) without batteries.
- Flash/Camera Port Sync Volt Tolerance: 300 Volt
- Backlit LCD: The Plus III backlit LCD activates automatically when any
button other than TEST is pressed. It turns off after 5 seconds.
- LEDs: Red LEDs are used for dim light application and do not indicate a
Included in the box with this product:
- PocketWizard Plus III Transceiver
- Stereo 3.5mm Miniphone to Miniphone Cable
- Mono 3.5mm Miniphone to Locking PC Cable
- Stereo 3.5mm Miniphone to 1/4" Adapter