Raymarine ST60 Plus Depth System w/Thru Hull Transducer
ST60 Plus Depth System
ST60 Plus Depth System with valox plastic through hull transducer.
The ST60+ Depth System provides accurate depth information in either feet, fathoms or meters on its extra-large, high quality LCD display. Offering 3 levels of backlighting as well as superior and contrast and visibility, the ST60+ Depth instrument can be easily seen day or night. The instrument is constructed in a rugged, waterproof case (CFR46) to provide reliable performance, even under the most demanding conditions.
The ST60+ Depth instrument receives data either from its connected depth transducer (master mode) or from another depth-calculating device connected to the SeaTalk data network. Additional ST60+ Depth displays can be added as repeaters wherever needed simply by connecting them to the SeaTalk network and configuring them as repeaters. The ST60+ Depth system can also be installed as a stand-alone device independent of other onboard systems.
More than just a depth sounder, ST60+ Depth offers a whole host of convenient features including shallow, deep and anchor alarms as well as displays for current depth, maximum depth, minimum depth. Customizable keel depth and water line offsets tailor the readout to the particulars of the vessel and the preferences of the Captain.
Raymarine ST60+ instruments offer convenient and flexible mounting configurations. Out-of-the box each ST60+ device can be attractively surface mounted right onto your console, dashboard or bulkhead. Using the optional flush-mount kit (A25003-P) ST60+ instruments can be low-profile mounted, matching Raymarine C-Series, E-Series and G-Series multifunction and marine displays. For installation on a table-top or from the overhead use the optional ST60+ bracket mounting kit (E25009.)
The ST60+ Depth System comes complete with display unit, sun cover, SeaTalk and power cables, a P19 plastic thru-hull depth transducer, surface mount kit and complete instructions.
- Depth performance from 2.6'-600' (0.8-180m).
- Maximum and minimum depth display.
- Depth trend indicator.
- Adjustable display response.
- Extra-large digits with high contrast and wide viewing angle.
- Transducer, keel or waterline offset.
- Standard surface mount kit included, optional flush or bracket mounts available.
- Intuitive 4 button control layout.
- Expandable SeaTalk networking technology enables connection to Raymarine autopilots, multifunction displays, radars, chartplotters and fishfinders.
- Compatible with the wireless SmartController autopilot control and instrument repeater.