Reliance's THP201 Reliance Controls PhoneAlert Three-alarm Home Monitoring System is FCC approved, 9 volt battery backup included. It monitors homes, condos, cottages, outbuildings, cabins, businesses etc. It also automatically calls up to three different owner-programmed phone numbers on existing telephone lines in the event of power failure, temperature below 45 degrees, water leakage or flooding. Installs in minutes with no special wiring. Selectable 5 or 30 minute initial call-out delay, continues calling for up to 10 hours; voice message identifies the problem.
- Monitors homes, condos, cottages,
outbuildings, cabins, businesses etc.
- Automatically calls up to three different
owner-programmed phone numbers in the event of:
Water leakage or flooding
- Connects to existing telephone lines.
- Freeze warning activates at 45º F.
- Installs in minutes-no special wiring
- Selectable 5 or 15 minute initial call-out
- Continues calling for up to 10 hours if
- Clear voice message identifies problem.
- 9v battery backup included.
- Individually blister packed in 5-unit
self-merchandising display carton.
- Tri-lingual packaging.
- FCC approved.