Rockford Fosgate 8" Full-Range Coax/Component Speaker - 100W RMS/200W Max - (Pair) Stainless/Black
M282B 8" Full-Range Speaker
The M282 is a black 8" full-range speaker with a 1" bridge mounted tweeter perfect for use in marine watercraft or powersports applications. It features a stainless steel grille and is UV and moisture resistant.
The RF Marine M2 full-range are perfect for anyone looking to add some PUNCH to their vessel. UV and moisture resistant to assure great performance in harsh marine environments.
- True Marine Grade compliance
- 100% UV stable Centrex® injection molded plastic parts
- Corrosion resistant gold plated polarized input terminals
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
- 1" (25mm) bridge mounted component grade coated aluminum alloy tweeter
- 18 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
- Ultra-flexible fully insulated silicone lead wire
- Spare terminal set for optional additional tweeters
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant aramid fiber spider
- Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- Integrated 12dB/octave sealed crossover with integrated protection circuit
- Removable trim ring
- 1 Year Standard Warranty
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards. This means your speaker has the capacity to handle power under continuous damand, not instantaneous power handling, that over time, can damage voice coils.VAST Marine speakers
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a speaker's effective radiating cone area without complicated installation issues. The result provides up to 25% more effective radiating cone area for the same model speaker.Flex Fit Basket - Marine
The slot mounted frame pattern allows fine-tuning of the marine speaker's mounting position.ICC Crossover
The Integrated Concealed Crossover hides the crossover inside the basket, creating a cleaner look and easier installation.